Mate,

Have you seen this collection of legal forms?
http://www.orrick.com/practices/corporate/emergingCompanies/startup/forms_index.asp

It's US-specific, but has helped me a lot in the past. The stock options
templates are extremely helpful.

--
Max Kraynov, Kraynov Consulting
Product Development / Technology Consulting