Hi Graham & welcome,

I'm in my 3rd startup (can't get enough of a good thing) suggest if
the higher ups are getting you down, and your creative instincts are
being squandered, consider joining a startup with like minds, it's far
less risky, and you will get more out of it vs the many painful
stumbles you will make going it on your own. Key piece of advice,
entraprenership is very much a team sport. Come to the SB and start
hunting for a project or people you relate strongly to and see If you
can add some value... Things generally take a life of their own at
that point:)

Cheers

Rob