Hi Andrew,

I am just stepping back into the area and would be interested in
having a chat about it - or possibly chatting about a play I am
currently putting together and seeking a developer co-founder for at
the moment.

I was involved in a similar five-person model back in 2000.

I fit into the strategy and sales/marketing areas, with usability,
finance and ops management experience. A smidgen of design and
development (just enough to be dangerous).

Cheers,

Craig