Cool thanks to those who have responded or got back to me.

So now a question: do people think it will be more valuable if we split up
Aussies across the buses or we have a dedicated Aussie bus?

The benefits of that with the former, we get Aussies with a stronger network
to the US and the latter we get a stronger community of people Australian
wide.

Elias Bizannes
http://eliasbizannes.com