Hi Everyone,

OrionVM has helped organise and launched the AusCloud Forum, which is a
free monthly technology summit geared towards driving interest, innovation
and adoption of cloud technologies in Australia's IT sector.

This event will be hosted out of NICTA's Seminar room on the 11th March
2011, from 2pm, and then on the first Friday of each month. It should be a
great event for everyone involved in Cloud to hear the issues experienced by
others and meet some interesting people.

For those interested, we will be running the event in the following format:

   - *Two Knowledgable Industry Speakers* - 1 Tech Focused, 1 Business
   Focused.
   - *A Panel of 2-4 People* - Fielding questions from our twitter stream.
   Feel free to send through tweets to #auscloudforum and we will pick the top
   questions to ask on the day. We will also most likely have a live twitter
   feed running.
   - *Unconference/Discussion* - We believe that the majority of knowledge
   sharing occurs through discussion and mingling at events, so we will be
   breaking up into rough groups to discuss topics that come to mind. We should
   also have Pizza and Drinks at the end of the event.

Check out the event's website at: www.auscloudforum.org and register to come
to this event if you are interested. The speakers this month are Anna Liu
from NICTA and Guy Harrison from Quest Software. There will also be a panel
of other industry people.

Cheers,
*
*