Hi,

I'm also interested in the answer.

I'm off to USA in a couple of weeks and need some form of reliable internet
while I'm there (2 weeks in total).
I have a NextG Prepaid wireless broadband USB  modem which works perfectly in
Australia, and I'm hoping I can take it with me and buy a prepaid data plan
over there.

Any ideas?

PS. Andrew, I may need to quiz you about your internet in Europe as I'm off
there for 3 months soon also.

Thanks in advanced
Bec