I didn't realise they were Aussie based as well... We also use them for
monitoring, mainly because they called me when a service went down.

Pingdom was good, but SMS and email don't wake me up :-)..

Sitealive looks cool, give us a shout if you want us to give it a test.

*Sheng* *Yeo*
Director | Founder

*Orion Virtualisation Solutions* | www.orionvm.com.au | Phone: 1300 56 99 52
| Mobile: 0402 098 008 | Skype: shengyeo