As there is currently no list I can find that aggreates who is doing what
(that is up to date); I decided to do what any good entrepreneur should do.
I built it myself. I just worked out I spent 6 hours curating this list. (I
must have enjoyed it).

To be eligible for this list, the investor, startup, company, founder or
entrepreneur:

   - must be *currently active, *and not recently acquired
   - must be a startup and not a
project<http://bmull.com/out-of-respect-for-people-actually-launching>
   ,
   - must *based in*, or *started* from Australia.

the full list is at http://www.novede.com/Venture/Australian-Startup-List

This is no where near finished, so have a look and let me know who should be
on there too.

There is also a section for investors, angels, and vcs.

And, there's a section for the startup community, a la silicon beach.

*If I missed anything let me know here, or on the post - whichever is
easier.*

Thanks, and enjoy.