Hi there Silicon Beach

Our names are Andrew and Vito and we are close to completion with a
working prototype of our new start-up which is to do with a unique twist
on the concept of virtualisation. Our current developer is unable to
continue working on it due to family reasons and so we are attempting to
find someone to continue the project. If you happen to have some
experience in this area, please let us know and we would be glad to
discuss pay and other terms.

Many thanks, Andrew and Vito