For every need like that, I always wonder if there is a business solution. I
feel like there is scope for organising a group of young programmers, and
instead of finding clients, you just find good startups that need technical
co-founders, and offer your teams services in exchange for equity.

You would definitely have plenty of work available, and you would be able to
pick the best of the lot to work on.

PS. If anyone wants to organise themselves in to this business, please talk
to me and let me use your service.

Shane

http://www.sportsarbitrageguide.com
http://www.surebetbookies.com/