Hi All,

Please let me know if anyone is having any problems accessing the
form. My apologies if you are Google Docs is playing tricks on me.

This link in my original post should take you to a form to complete
the survey.

In about a week I will send out results to the people who left their
details.

Thanks,
Humphrey