Howdy,

This has sort of been covered before but not quite the situation I
find myself in.

So we are an Australian company with US customers, so we are getting
paid in US Dollars. Also a large chunk of our expenses (Amazon AWS)
are in US dollars.

So I can get an AU account in USD but is there anyway to get a USD
credit card attached to it so that I'm avoiding the two way exchange
rate loss?

Alternatively while in AU can I get a US bank account and US credit
card where I can do everything online?

Hoping someone else has managed to solve this problem!

Cheers,
John

--
John