it's a bit like gambling...depends on your perceived value of the domains
you are holding and what you think you might be able to get for them.
I hold about 200 currently and have sold quite a few over the years.
At this stage I'm in front...
IMHO valuation is a waste of time. Get what you are happy with for it, hold
it or set it free if you don't want to pay the yearly renewals.