Hey,

I am interested in opening up a coworking space on The Broadway in
Glebe. I love the concept of these and would love to get one going in
the area.

Perks:
- Free internet, coffee and furniture.
- Open 24/7
- Surrounded by like-minded people
- Short rent periods: monthly, 3-month or longer. (discounts for
longer commitment).
- Central location (10 minute walk to central, 5 minutes to UTS,
across the road from uSyd)

Costs are yet to be worked out and I will post back here when I know.

Let me know if you are interested, or pass on the message to anyone
you think may be interested!

--
Zac Altman
0488 114 966 (AU)