Hi

Does anyone know if it is possible to become 'qualified' as a social media
expert?

Are there any nationally recognised course available either in Australia or
overseas where you can actually receive a formal qualification in online
marketing and/or social media?
I've always had the opinion that the online world is changing too fast for a
course (ie a TAFE or University course) to be worthwhile. I'm curious to know
what is ACTUALLY out there.

What are your thoughts? Have you heard of any formal qualifications in this
field?

Thanks
Bec

hatchlingonline.com.au