@Shane -well articulated, your thought process is the same as mine.

I think my issue lies within lack there off substantially targeted
relevant resources.  Too many out there, for young entrepreneurs to
get there head around, not enough experience for them to find or be
pointed to the direction of relevant and trustworthy resources.

Your two points are valid.

1) the educational system is an institution and reforming it would be
death without significant research being presented to the DET or CEO
to change their ways.
2) a business with relevant curriculum written and practical one-on-
one mentoring would be ideal.

You are right in saying that only a selected group of people would
possibly be interested in such a program (if it was to go ahead)  but
if feel that it's the ones that have the interest who will succeed if
placed in the right mind frame and exposed to the wider
entrepreneurship environment.

@Matthew - yes, i'm aware of other programs but from memory they only
deal with 18-35 target ages not 14-18?  (correct me if i'm wrong)
Alas, young achievers doesn't exist anymore (quickly looked it up)

Ahh, I just feel for these kids!  They are at their technological
prime, the environment is ripe and the are fearless.  I just feel that
their voices aren't being heard or taken seriously.  (Teaching
background comes through yet again)

Once again, comments and views welcome.

Aileen