Hey thanks for the info!

I'm particularly interested in what's going on in the Melbourne area. It
seems that there's quite a lot of activity in the city, which is good as out
of everywhere I'd be most interested in working around there. I visited last
month and it seems like a great place.

I've got ~14 years experience working in the web industry, and have been
making web games for the last 8, and have picked up some awards for various
ones along the way, so hopefully that'll count for something.

Oh, if anyone's interested in working in Brighton, UK, just give me a shout,
I can offer advice in exchange :)

Cheers

iestyn