From: silicon-beach-australia@googlegroups.com
[mailto:silicon-beach-australia@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Peter Alderson
Sent: Friday, 24 June 2011 10:06 AM
To: silicon-beach-australia@googlegroups.com
Subject: [SiliconBeach] Financial Management Course for Startups

Guys - I just want to get a quick feel as to the level of interest in brushing
up on your financial management skills.

NSW I&I have been thinking about offering to pay for entrepreneurs to undertake
a two day financial management workshop. We've been talking about making
this<http://bit.ly/kLT2vl> Westpac-run course available for entrepreneurs to
attend free-of-charge, however, I've just been through it and feel it's to
focused on manufacturing & retail businesses.

With that said, I'm interested to know whether you would attend a two-day,
free-of-charge, financial management workshop specific to early-stage
web/software companies?

To give you a bit of an idea as to the type of information I envision being
covered, check out the links
here<http://www.forentrepreneurs.com/saas-metrics/> and
here<http://thinkvitamin.com/business/how-to-track-six-key-metrics-for-your-web-app/>.

Any feedback is most appreciated.