There's a bit of stuff around - and a few people who have had
successful startups who have come back to the coast. Problem with the
Coast is that it's highly fragmented but the industry and
geographically - we have 4 different areas fighting to be the CBD and
the length of the coast is about 100kms.

Really needs something like SB.

Steve