Hi there,

long-time reader, first-time poster, so to speak. Some of you will be
aware of StartupSmart - we are keen to support start-ups in all areas
with news, features and advice.

We haven't directly got involved in the Silicon Beach forums before as
we don't want to come across as mindlessly plugging our stories.

But we feel that we cover so much on the tech start-up scene now that
it may be worth posting the odd link that we think may be of interest,
every now and then.

So, if you missed it, here's our story today on the York Butter
Factory incubator opening in Melbourne, with the VC firm behind it set
to finalise out a large fund for tech start-ups -
http://www.startupsmart.com.au/funding/york-butter-factory-operators-to-launch-multi-million-dollar-start-up-fund/201110024050.html

Hope we can be of some value to the community! Great to see so many
great ideas and businesses coming out of Australia.

Thanks