Hey Max you may find this information useful

Double tax treaty Ireland/Australia - Article 8 relates to business profits
http://www.revenue.ie/en/practitioner/law/double/australia.html

Double tax treaty UK/Greece
http://www.hmrc.gov.uk/manuals/dtmanual/dt8250+.htm

Double Tax Treaty AU/UK
http://www.ato.gov.au/businesses/content.aspx?doc=/content/55425.htm

Cheers,
Alex

On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 11:58 AM, Max Kraynov <maxim.kray...@gmail.com>wrote:

> Thanks Jonathan,
>
> I'll check Ireland out. In fact, I was thinking of a fully-owned UK/US
> subsidiary that would receive payments from companies form "strange"
> jurisdictions and remit them to the AU company as royalties (to be taxed in
> AU).
>
> On Fri, Oct 7, 2011 at 11:51 AM, Jonathan Clarke <
> clarke.jonat...@gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Hi Max,
>>
>> By no means an expert, but possibly one of the countries you should look
>> at is Ireland.  There is a 12.5% tax on trading income, I think the lowest
>> in the EU.
>>
>> You should get in touch with Enterprise Ireland,
>> http://www.enterprise-ireland.com/en/
>>

> /mk
>
>  --
>
> Forum rules
> 1) No lurkers! It is expected that you introduce yourself.
> 2) No jobs postings. You can use http://siliconbeachaustralia.org/jobs

Alexey Mitko
University of Sydney - M. Accounting 12'
University of Sydney - CEMS 11'
The George Washington University - BBA 09'

Australian Phone Number - +61 402191613
International Phone Number - +3 (725) 336 8415