Hi All

My name is Michael and I hope you don't mind me tagging along on your
awesome list.

I'm keen to connect with anyone here that is from Adelaide - anyone?

I'm a CA and I joined:

a) for personal reasons:
to listen to/meet other entrepreneurs and to soak up all the amazing
advice that this list offers, while I work on my side hustle.

and

b) to offer my services.
because I can see on here posts with "I'm not a lawyer/accountant
but...."  I note though, other professionals, who are no doubt much
more skilled and knowledgeable, already on the list and I don't want
to tread on any toes.

I just wanted to add my name as a contact though, because helping
girls and guys in the web/tech space makes my day. Much more
interesting to me than some of the other stuff I work on.

Thanks and look forward to reading more from all of you

Michael L Reid
@mlr_ca