Thanks for the feedback guys!  We do have a mobile friendly version of the
site on the list of things to do just haven't gotten around to it yet…

Gord, you're right about it being a competitive market (what isn't?) but I'd
probably say that the likes of yousendit and wetransfer are more along our
lines.  I love and use dropbox on the daily basis but we're focusing on file
delivery rather than cloud-sync.  We see our market as being digital media
types (photographers, video post prod, graphic designers, etc) who are
relatively tech savvy but deal with non-tech savvy types (so FTP is a pain for
all involved)...

--
Dan Washusen
Make big files fly