Hi Dylan,

Because your app allows you to prototype, it seems to fit in a grey area. If
you can drag this out a bit, it might give you time to re-brand if required,
rather than taking down the app immediately. If you talk to the other
company, they may be willing to negotiate.

There are quite a few IP lawyers / companies around - Davies Collison Cave
are one of the big ones. Probably best to look in your area (Adelaide?)

I've met with this guy in Melbourne who I found very useful (non-commercial
advice at the time).

James Samargis

Barrister

Direct Tel:    9225 8436