Many thanks Nick for the advice and also the NDA's.

Our "product" is a highly developed brand concept that is effectively
looking for a product to sit on top of. Applicable to several sectors,
there is quite a bit of interest from several serious parties.
At this stage we are basically looking a way to offer ourselves some basic
form of protection from having our materials pulled out from under our feet
by an unscrupulous operator.
Absolutely interested to hear of other approaches if anyone has ideas.

It's an honour to have a community like this to be able to bounce this
stuff.

Regards,