Hi SBers,

It's great to see all the interesting conversations going on here.

I hope to add to the mix as I have recently launched Saaslink.com a
cloud-based data integration service for managing data across
systems.

For those who don't know me I have in the past developed 'connectors'
for various systems including Saasu, Magento and Joomla. Saaslink.com
is a cloud-based version of these connectors to provide end-to-end
integrations that are quick to deploy and easy to manage. Of course
Saaslink.com can support many systems, data types and connectivity
methods. As long as there is a way for Saaslink to push data from
endpoint to endpoint, the possibilities are endless.

The focus is on working directly with vendors and providing managed
integrations to businesses to ensure a long-term reliable service. For
vendors, the ability to integrate to relevant systems is a critical
move that will improve brand by association and broaden market appeal.
For customers, the prospect of an affordable and scalable integration
service that takes minutes to setup is definitely a no-brainer.

If you are a startup and considering setting up integrations to other
systems, please email me bernard....@saaslink.net to discuss the
possibility of developing a suite of integrations.

I would also appreciate any feedback from all ya Silicon Beachers !

Best,
Bernard
@saaslink
saaslink.com