Hello Silicon Beach community:

I've met many of you in my former life as lead product manager for Google
Wave.  I was a very proud Sydney resident and I'm happy to be back for a
visit for my new job leading international for
Eventbrite<http://bits.blogs.nytimes.com/2011/05/18/eventbrite-raises-50-million-to-tackle-ticketmaster/>.

I know many of you are early adopters of our platform.  We are launching in
Australia this week.  I'm hosting a meetup for current and potential
organizers at Atlassian on Thursday @ 6pm.  I'd love to see you there,
please RSVP if interested:
http://eventbritesydney-siliconbeach.eventbrite.com.  Free drinks!

Our best users have always been in the tech community.  I'd love to hear
your ideas and feedback in person on Thursday.  If you can't make it
Thursday but are interested in meeting up, please email me.  I'd also be
grateful if you share the event with anyone you know that organizes events,
from music festivals to marathons to conferences, we hope to serve
Australia well.

Many thanks,
Stephanie Hannon
skhan...@gmail.com