Hi,

I am an Aussie working in Silicon Valley since 1998.   I have worked
for a bunch of different technology firms including startups and the
Fortune 500.  I have plenty of local contacts including people in the
VC and angel investment community.

Are there any Australian startups who would like to open a virtual
office in Silicon Valley?  My friends and I are available to do some
part-time business development, investor pitching and sales work.  We
are all based in the San Francisco bay area.  We can staff a virtual
office for you with minimal cost.  We already do consulting work for
technology companies here, but I have some time to work on new
ventures also.

If interested, send an email to j...@svangelconnect.com, or review our
web-site svangelconnect.com.

Thanks