Whatever the market will bear... as long as it covers expenses of
course.

How do you know? Ask them!

Maybe you could set-up a free trial with a survey that included
various feedback fishing, including budget questions. I think you'll
find a huge divide between public and private schools as well to
consider.

Cheers,

rob