Hi guys,

WeTeachMe are organising another speed teaching event coming up in
March.

This time around we'll be hosting a number of short 15 minute
workshops to help start-ups. We'll have topics ranging from basic
accounting, sales, marketing, planning, pitching and lots more.

So if you're thinking of an idea or if you've already got your idea
off the ground, there will be a variety of different classes to help.

Get in quick! Early bird tickets are only $20 until the 4th of March.

http://weteachme.com/gala/melbourne