http://www.fastcoexist.com/1679563/the-no-hour-work-week-reinventing-employee-expectations-for-the-modern-economy

- NO hour working week (come-in come-when)
- Startups are notorious for long hours, hard work, and high pressure.
Technology means we’re permanently plugged in
- need framework and self-discipline to make it work and no
unrealistic expectations (except for founders of course ... they can
be as visionary as the investors like)

Lawrence
http://www.linkedin.com/in/drllau