Hello everybody,

I recently launched https://pinad.com.au/ and I'm looking for
feedback.

My reasons for creating this tool:

There are a lot of websites in the general-classifieds market that
don't allow users to describe the objects they want to advertise and
this subsequently leads to very poor search capabilities. To search in
an efficient manner for an object, the object has to be properly
defined/described first, it's characteristics have to be made visible.
If no data descriptors are available, the search is transformed in
pure full-text search. When data descriptors are available, the search
can provide proper filters.

Let's take an example by describing a car...

...in an unstructured manner (this leads to full text search):
"I have a blue Ford for sale with a 2.2 liters engine..."

...in an structured manner (this leads to filtered search):
| Item is: For sale | Manufacturer: Ford | Color: Blue | Engine size:
2.2 |

In the above example the unstructured data has been transformed in 4
filters which are pretty much impossible to replicate in a full text
search.

The website has about 82 categories that provide proper descriptors to
enable structured posting and structured search.

If you want to post test classifieds, please mark them as unavailable
after you are finished with them (or add a "Test" in description, I
will remove them later...) so they will not be indexed by the search
engine.

The indexing job runs every 15 minutes, you will be able to see your
entry in the search results after the job runs.

Please let me know your thoughts on this, I would really appreciate
it.

Thank you.
Adrian