Looks like insanity wolf instead of courage wolf... which um...

Hopefully this won't go too far:
"Desired skills: A solid understanding of what OP is."

Also, I really would have expected an "inb4: copyright." Insanity wolf is
public domain, Hypnotoad is the property of Fox and I do wonder if using it
in an ad constitutes fair use.

Still bravo on the success.