Back to the original thread:

We set up a US LTD Corporation in Delaware a few days ago so I'll write it
down while this experience s still fresh in my head:)

Go see Richard Horton of DLA Piper...

However If you are interested in doing things yourself, a few pointers
/ experiences that will save you food money in the short term. Disclaimer:
we decided to do this process ourselves as we are not
involving investors or other entities in the near future - so this is a
quick and dirty approach to setting upa US entity to do three things: Have
a legal entity (for things like employment contracts), obtain other
government ID's ie from the IRS, set up a bank account, and formalise
shareholding and engagement of directors... thats it, oh and begin trading.

The tips for cheap and dirty incorporation in Deleware.
1. You dont need a Delaware registered agent to file the business setup for
you (this will save you at least 200-500 bucks
2. You do need a Delaware registered agent (always) for the company, This
can be had for $50 via harvard business
services<https://www.delawareinc.com/ourservices/appointagent.cfm>.
 click appoint HBS now, and whip out your credit card. Go do this first.
3. Go to Delewares website <http://corp.delaware.gov/howtoform.shtml>, download
the company formation
PDF<http://corp.delaware.gov/inc-directorliability09.pdf>and fill them in, and
find someone with a fax machine (this is the hardest
part). Do the cover letter carefully <http://corp.delaware.gov/certmemo.pdf>,
and put in the notes section that you want a certificate of good standing -
this will help you get a bank account. (extra $50)+ the $89 free to file
and set u the company)
5. Fax it (cavet find someone friendly in the US to be an 'advisor' to your
new company so you can use their US postal address to rout your shiny new
company docs to.

All this took us about an hour. $198 total.