Hey Jayden,

As a tech founder heres some tips for finding that dev:

Take it slowly and shout as many coffees and beers as you need to get to
actually know the devs.

Don't try to just pitch it all the first time you meet.

Go to as many user group meetups as you can
Linkedin groups can be your connector.

Hope that helps.

Cheers, Mike.