Hello Beachers,

We're stepping out of stealth today after two years hard at it.

Our product uses a game world to visualise the context of knowledge - how
knowledge relates to your goals, what requirements you need to learn a new
skill and which of your friends are working on the same things.

We're also producing some educational content (coming soon) and can link
with third party content to help make it more engaging.

Here's our coverage on Pando Daily:
http://pandodaily.com/2012/05/29/unfunded-aussie-startup-brainworth-seeks-to-turn-higher-education-into-a-video-game/

Checkout the website for a video introducing our product and team and to
sign up for the beta
http://www.brainworth.net/

Ben Sand

Founder & CEO