Hi Andrew

we use Bing Maps and their pricing is very reasonable, includes free dev
keys. There used to be a guy in Australia that looked after the local
market, now we're serviced out of the UK or US. My contact in the US is
Chris Longo chris.lo...@microsoft.com , you can also try Marie Hennessey in
the UK at i-mar...@microsoft.com . Then, there are the Soul Solution guys
in Brisbane (http://soulsolutions.com.au), not sure if they can resell Bing
Maps to you, but worth asking. They've done a lot of cool stuff with Bing
Maps.