Hey!

Alex and I are in SF for the next 3 weeks scoping out a Series A round and
Datacentre space for OrionVM.

Does anyone have any recommendations for people we should chat to? I am
trying to reach out and meet relevant people :-).

If you know anyone who would be keen to chat to us about our Cloud Platform
and our expansion into the US, I would really appreciate an introduction.

Cheers,

*
*

*Sheng Yeo*

Managing Director

*OrionVM Cloud Platform*

Mobile (AUS): +61 402 098 008
Mobile (USA): +1 (415) 269 4123
Web: www.orionvm.com.au

This e-mail is confidential. If you are not the intended recipient please
delete this email.