Hey everyone,

Thanks for the advice and just clarifying I'm based in Melbourne and looking to
work in web and perhaps mobile development.

Chris I guess I should have been more specific with declaring Ruby on rails as
a language and it was an oversight, I do understand that it's a framework.
I'm working on building up my github account at the moment I have two active
projects up built with Rails but still yet to contribute to other open source
projects.

Also in reference with being a web developer for 5 years it's of I began
hacking web pages together 5 years ago when I was 15, I've a long way since
then manage to do a lot of freelance front end development but still looking to
make the leap from personal programming projects to more commercial experience.

P.S my programming skills are much better than my grammatical skills.