Hi,

I need to reprint my cards, which I initially had to get made in a hurry & paid
a little more for.

I am not quite in such a hurry this time, but are running through them at a
very fast rate!

I don't want dirt cheap & have a full colour two-sided card which needs
laminate - yes I know one-colour one-side is cheaper, but there are reasons for
the higher quality cards (including their use throughout Asia).

I have found price from $78 to $125 per 250 (inc delivery) - but some scarily
bad reviews of the cheaper option.

Can anyone offer a sanity check on what I should be paying from their
experience, or a positive recommendation for a quality supplier (has to deliver
to Canberra).

Cheers

Craig