Local.org.au seems available. You will need a registered non-profit
organisation first though.

I like the idea. As with all these things gaining the initial traction to
make posting there worthwhile will be the challenge. Some sort of
pre-launch campaign, kinda like what app.net have done, might help get over
this hump.

Cheers!

Tom

Sent using large fingers on a small device, apologies for any spelling or
grammar fails. (Was that last sentence even grammatical?)