Hi Simran

I only just joined and haven't had time to introduce myself but now is a
good a time as any. I'm Michael Ridland I'm a software engineer currently
working as the web & mobile products lead @ Happen Business,
www.happen.bizand I also do consulting in my spare time.

I share your frustration at these shell companies. At happen business we
have multiple 'web guys' integrate with us each week and on average 50% or
more are shell companies. The shell companies have a 0% success rate on
delivering a solution to our clients while local devs have 100%.

Anyway if you're looking for some adhoc work you can hire me, I have about
10 hours a week to spare. http://au.linkedin.com/in/michaelridland
https://www.facebook.com/MichaelRidlandWebConsulting

If you want a full time company I can recommend http://wranglers.com.au/ or
http://www.digitalgarden.com.au/.