From: silicon-beach-australia@googlegroups.com
[mailto:silicon-beach-australia@googlegroups.com] On Behalf Of Stacey
Jacobs
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2012 11:00 PM
To: silicon-beach-australia@googlegroups.com
Subject: [SiliconBeach] Female Founders - Get involved in encouraging
more ladies into the Startup Scene!

This is a callout to all of the female founders out there that want to
encourage more ladies to get involved in the Sydney tech startup scene.
General Assembly are holding a night of talks (alongside a few beers) at
Fishburners on October 25th, 6:30pm to 9:00pm.

I am looking for female founders who would be interested in giving a
five - ten minute talk on the highs and lows of founding a business. If
you think you would like to be involved, please email me on stacey
@generalassemb.ly

For anyone else interested in attending, details are here:

http://femalefounders.eventbrite.com

I look forward to seeing you there,

Stacey

more