Hi there,

General Assembly are holding the first in what will be a series of debates
aimed at tackling the contentious issues in startup land, The Great Startup
Debate: Bootstrapping is Better <http://fundingdebate.eventbrite.com/>. I
thought as it is an issue that people are particularly passionate about
that I might be able to reach out to some new faces here that would like to
battle it out on the night.

If you are interested in speaking on either the affirmative or negative
side, please get in touch stacey @generalassemb.ly. Also keep an eye out
for future debates - I think they are going to be a lot of fun!

Details are:
Thursday November 15th
6:30 - 9:00pm

Thanks,