Perhaps apple should have released it separately as an MVP and not part of
ios6. The customer experience of ios6 is tarnished for one app.

Mobile:    +61 423 168914                                Skype:
roryford
LinkedIn:  http://au.linkedin.com/in/roryford        Twitter:
@rory_ford<http://twitter.com/#%21/rory_ford>