Hi

I'm a Sydney-based software developer, working on a startup that allows
registered Australian bookies (sports & race betting) to take their
business online.  We offer a white-label turnkey-style platform, similar to
"Shopify".

While still a prototype, the platform has made strong progress from
a technical perspective, and I'm now looking for a non-technical person to
join me, to assist with business development.

Ideally, you would:

   - Have a strong background in business development, including
   negotiating commercial agreements, making sales
   - Be a great networker
   - Be Tech-savvy - You don't have to be a developer, but you should be
   comfortable talking about technology ideas, to both techie and non-techie
   folk alike.
   - Love startups, their culture, and are familiar with concepts like Lean
   startup.

Also, you're gonna need to understand the Sports & Race betting industry in
Australia.  It doesn't matter if you don't have a background in betting
right now - but you'd need to be prepared to learn about it.

If you think you'd be a good fit - please get in touch - I'd love to hear
from you.

Reach out to me at : martyp...@me.com, or reply to this post.

Thanks.

Marty