second campaign for the Sydney University FSAE Motor Racing Team launches
today. These guys are incredibly motivated and are offering some pretty
snazzy t-shirts, nitro-packs (jeepers!), engineering workshop tours and a
range of sponsorship options. Check it out at www.sportaroo.com

We'd love to hear from people involved in local sports teams to hear about
their fundraising and sponsorship challenges. If you'd like to chat please
send me a message or if you'd like to create your own campaign, please
register at www.sportaroo.com/start-your-campaign. And of course, if you'd
like to support the Icebirds or Sydney Motorsport, please checkout their
campaigns.

<https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/-OyjJoVGE_tQ/UUK4Xt00FnI/AAAAAAAADN0/z8uGJ2SGdPo/s1600/bridge_02.png><https://lh5.googleusercontent.com/--3DDMLXWgMg/UUK4PVLtMGI/AAAAAAAADNs/ksaySgPS8jQ/s1600/astrid+and+jana+in+snow.jpg>