My name is Scott Coleman. I have been involved a number of internet,
multiple games and web development businesses since 1997. In the last few
years I took a new direction and returned to uni to study psychology
(taking computer science, linguistics and cognitive science subjects) . I
completed the major in psychology then enrolled in a course
entrepreneurship and innovation at UNSW as part of the final year. The
course is run by Martin Bliemel who did his PhD on entrepreneurship. I
cannot speak highly enough of this course.

So now I have got my entrepreneurial spirit back. I attempted (and failed)
to raise VC in the late 90s for a web based CRM project. I had to put that
down to lessons learned. Bliemel introduced the class to Ries' lean startup
methodology which I am using to launch a new disruptive social quest game.

We're now working on a prototype which we aim to test out with different
types of customers as soon as we can to get feedback.

We're on the lookout for mentors who have succesfully navigated the waters
from Sydney to Silicon Valley, USA before.

Best
Scott