Hi All

Today will be my first silicon beach social and would like to give a bit of
a introduction/de-lurk. I'm Michael Ridland, I've spent 15 or so years in
tech companies as software/web guy. I've had a go at a few start-ups that
didn't work out. One of the reasons they didn't work out was because I
spent too much time at my computer writing code. I'm working on a new
project(bigger and bold then before) and this time I have a partner to help
with the dev so now I'm the dev turned biz guy. Our product is in mobile
retail/e-commerce space.

I have a few challenges I would like to discuss with
fellow entrepreneurs at SB. 1) getting seed funding 2) trading war stories
3) finding a partner. 4) just general chat

Who off this list will be at SB Social? What are you up to?

You can find me here:
https://twitter.com/rid00z
http://au.linkedin.com/in/michaelridland/

Thanks