Until recently, we were torn between PayPal and begging a bank for a
merchant account.

Now we have Pin and Braintree. Which means I have to choose between them.
Let's call that a nice problem to have.

So far, my thinking is like this:

# Pin -- good to back the local guys; seems to do what I want; have been
good people to deal with so far
# Braintree -- marginally cheaper; better docs; better integration with
other tools like Spree; seems to do what I want; have been good people to
deal with so far

Has anyone looked at this in more depth? Come down on one side or the other?

Specifically, I don't have a merchant account yet and don't imagine begging
a bank for one; I'm looking to incorporate and start accepting payments in
a few weeks; payment volumes will be low but $$ per transaction will be
high; transactions will be in USD; target market is global with marketing
focus on US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia and New Zealand.

Thanks,

Steven.